- Youth Application
- Youth Member Transfer
- Adult Application
- Boy Scout Uniform Inspection Sheet
- Individual Scout Record
- Troop 1 Camping Promotion Packet
- Guide to Safe Scouting – The purpose of the Guide to Safe Scouting is to prepare adult leaders to conduct Scouting activities in a safe and prudent manner. All volunteers participating in official Scouting activities should become familiar with this guide.
- Troop 1 Generic Consent “Permission Slip” – Use this form in case you cannot obtain the one provided specifically for the activity. Verify the details and fill in the top portion yourself.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Parts A & B – The Boy Scouts of America released a new Annual Health and Medical Record.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Parts A, B & C – use for camping over 72 hours – includes doctors section.
- Rifle Shooting Safety Test – All Troop 1 Scouts must pass this test before participating in rifle shooting.
- Wilderness Survival Test
- 10 Essentials per Mr. Yo (excerpt from the Troop 1 Camping Promotion Packet).
- Hike Plan & Trip Report – Plan a hike and keep a record of it.
- Hike Plan Equipment List – Includes “10 Essentials” and other items.
- Wilderness Survival Gear List – Lists clothing for both warm and cold weather plus a “Survival Kit” checklist.
- Patrol Menu Planner
- Duty Roster
- Dishwashing Procedures
- Tour and Activity Plan
- Activity Consent Form